Sunday, March 18, 2012

Akseli Brings a Friend


This morning Akseli surprised us all by bringing a friend to visit.  If you look at the first picture his friend is on top of the feeding box.  I tried to go outside to get a better photo but his reaction was to run across the snow, jump into a tree, climb half way up and then swish his tail and make an irritated clicking noise as if to tell me that I should not have disturbed him. Sorry Akseli, I will pay more attention next time.  

It shows that Akseli is just like the rest of us... life is always that much happier when we have a friend to share it with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am quite sure it is Elina.

Kyösti

Anonymous said...

Kyösti is definitely right, it must be Elina
manu

Anonymous said...

I am sure -like you both Kyösti and Manu wrote- it MUST be Elina! Hannele

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! SHE must be Elina.. However,we should give a hint - if the reader doesn't have the finger on the pulse of Finnish literature - that the named couple are/were well-known due to a novel...
Heikki