Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Name Day Manu!

The good thing about the clocks going forward is that we were up early enough this morning to see the sunrise, which was spectacular.  The bad news was that I didn't have my camera with me, so I can't show it to you on here.  But take it from me it was beautiful...pink and orange and peaceful... one of those scenes where you can't help saying "I wish I had my camera with me..."

I have that Monday morning feeling today, but I know I am not alone.  Thankfully Monday morning only happens once a week.

Just a quick note to say Happy Name Day to Manu.  Hope you have a lovely day!

Have a happy Monday, everyone. Tsemppiä...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Thanks so much! Your friendly wishes started my day in such a nice way. I wish you also a good day in spite its Monday and safe driving back home
Blushing Manu

Cameron said...

You didn't write a post on akseli's name day. But you can't now because it was a few days ago!!