Sunday, October 21, 2012

2.46 am

And once again I can't sleep. The rain is beating down outside and the noise of the raindrops against the window is somehow comforting. When it's cold and wet out there it's easy to feel safe and warm tucked up in your bed. I can hear the odd car passing by, the wind blowing through the trees and the creak of  the radiators.  But they are the only sounds in my world at the moment.

To those of you having trouble sleeping right now, I wish you a restful night and dreams of better things.  At least, if you are reading this in the middle of the night...you are certainly not alone. Let's hope for a few hours of rest for all of us, and a better day tomorrow. I am holding on to the belief that even on the darkest of days (or nights) the sunshine is always is never far around the corner.  Sweet dreams, Jody.

No comments: