Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This is Freedom!

Just as I was dropping Minttu off this morning I looked from the car and saw something up above that appeared to be moving very fast. I was of course delighted when I realised what it was.



It was this squirrel who was running very quickly along some electricity cables. Of course I was quite far away but I grabbed the camera, which luckily was with me, and managed to get these silhouettes.  In terms of high level photography of course they are not great shots, but somehow I just love the feeling of freedom that comes with these photos. 

The squirrel couldn't have appeared at a better time. He (or she) reminded me that life is for living.

I drove to work with a smile on my face.  The message was clear. You just need to find your own particular high wire cable...and once you've found it, don't hesitate. Just look straight ahead...and RUN!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Silvan said...

Jody, although you are of christian belief I cannot help but notice you seem to have a spirit animal or totem with you. ;)

Hope you had a nice evening yesterday, I couldn't attend because we had vanhempanilta in Ollila. Did some people bring their music?

See you in two weeks when you're back from England!