Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy 90th Birthday Dad!

Today my dad has reached the grand old age of 90. I'm over the moon about that, as at times over the summer I wasn't sure if he'd make it. He woke up to a room full of balloons and happy birthday banners and he is wearing badges saying birthday boy and number 1 Dad, which in my view he is. I couldn't upload the photos in the UK but here are a couple now. 

England has lived up to its reputation of being rainy all the time. There has been a month's rain here in the last two days and there are roads closed all over the region due to flooding. Nothing new there then.



Regards from a wet, cold and rainy Darlington. And happy birthday Dad, I hope you know how much you are loved.

Jody

3 comments:

Manu said...

Your dad must have been happy wearing that"birthday boy and number 1 dad". I think he should give you a badge " My lovely daughter" as you have done that day for your dad. Great. Welcome home Jody, we are waiting for you

Katri said...

I totally agree with Manu there. I'm sending you warm thoughts. <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!
I love both your mom and dad very much.
When I stayed their house 2 years ago, they told me very important thing for my life. I want to say "thank you" to your parents....
I hope to see them again....and of course you JODY♥
love you loads xxx

mio