Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thank You Flowers

Will you help me distribute some Sunday morning flowers to some special people?  People who really deserve  a thank you? If you have received the link to this post either from me or from someone else, then these flowers are to say thank you to YOU.

 
There are some special people out there who deserve a thank you - just for always being there.

I think it does us all good to take a few moments from time to time to remember who are real friends are. I have appreciated mine more than ever this week and  felt it was time to say THANK YOU.

Real flowers are always better of course, but even thought these are only electronic ones, I think the message will get there nonetheless.

If you know someone who also deserves a thank you for being a good friend - send them the link of this post and let them know you are thinking of them. Let's use the occasion to say thank you to our friends together.

Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: