Sunday, September 9, 2012

Do You Need Some Light Today?

the first thing I saw this morning
Many times  on this blog I have complained that when the sky is grey everything can seem dull. Both literally and emotionally. The start of the autumn can be a challenging time for many of us in Finland. It is difficult to say goodbye to the summer and few people look forward to the sleet and the dull days before the snow properly settles.

As a person who loves the sunshine myself I understand those things very well. So imagine my delight this morning when I woke up after a restless night to see the sun shining on the leaves outside my bedroom window.  It looked so inspiring that I had to take some pictures outside of the way the rays of sun were casting shadows on the ground and the trees.


These few moments in the garden got my day off to a really good start, so I wanted to share these pictures with you in case you are also in need of some light today.

It seems to me as though a lot of people are feeling a bit lost at the moment one way or another. If you are one of them, remember you are not alone. Maybe if we put our resources together we can help each other find out where we should be going. Here's some light from Somero to get you started on your journey!

No comments: