Friday, April 6, 2012

Message from Akseli Himself

I have better things to do.....
Hello Somero.

I am writing to let you know thay I have had a message from my cousin the Easter Bunny in England. He was due to visit Somero tomorrow to deliver some Easter Eggs. Unfortunately the bad weather on "Good" Friday means he is now refusing to come and has asked me to step in and take his place.

Honestly. I really don't have time for this. I am an important and respected squirrel and really have better things to do.  But a promise is a promise. I am a squirrel who keeps his word.  You can have your eggs, but at a time and place that suits me, and you will have to find me first.
You need to fit in with my timetable, not the other way round.
Be at the Monitoimitalo at 10am tomorrow (Saturday).   I may be there or maybe not. 

Catch me if you can.....

Easter greetings, Akseli.

6 comments:

Katri said...

Challenge accepted! I'll be there! See ya later, alligator... err, squirrel.

Anonymous said...

Hoping to see You Akseli at Monitoimitalo in near future.
Kyösti

Anonymous said...

You waked me up in the middle of the night! I´m little worried about you Akseli..I don´t want,that you leave Elina along tomorrow-morning!I´m cuite sure that your ´mother´-Jody does what you and your friend in England wanted!(some mistakes perhaps my english-writing,sorry.)HAPPY EASTER to our English Club! With love Hannele

Katri said...

We had such a good time! Thank you, Akseli and BIG THANK YOU AND HUGS to Jody!

jodymerelle said...

thank you Katri for your kind words...and for coming yesterday, but believe me it was nothing to so with me. Akseli never needs help from anybody....

Katri said...

But you were there, bringing sunshine to us while Akseli brought clouds with his rude behavior. ;D