Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Accept Kyösti's Challenge

Last night at the Somero English Club Kyösti issued us all a challenge.

"Do something this week that you have never done before."

OK. I accept. But it involves all of you. This is the plan......

Every year at Easter many English families arrange Easter Egg hunts for their families.  This is something that we do every year. But I have never before in my life organised an Easter Egg Hunt in Somero. This year I will. And this time the hunt is for all of you.

So...be ready. It will start at 10am on Saturday morning (7th April) in Somero town centre and will last around an hour. Everyone is welcome...English Club members of course, plus friends, partners, children, whoever.  I will give you the place to receive your first clue...and the rest is up to you. More details to follow.....

2 comments:

Katri said...

Ho, this I gotta see! =D

Anonymous said...

Me too..
manu