Monday, January 14, 2013

Blue Skies Didn't last!

There is only one thing that you can guarantee about the British weather. And that is its unpredictability. yesterday we had blue skies here This morning everything is covered with snow.


Unfortunately while snow is a part of life in Finland, in this country snow is very bad news. One flake of it and the entire infrastructure descends into chaos. Schools, roads, trains..the lot. It all goes wrong immediately.  Which is bad news for me as I am driving to the airport this afternoon and I am expecting the roads to be worse then terrible.

And as for the planes managing to take off.... I can only keep my fingers crossed.  Let's hope that my angel follows me long enough to get me safely back to Somero.

1 comment:

Katri said...

I'm praying that you can get back! I already miss English Club. We meet tomorrow, if you're back, right?