Saturday, January 5, 2013

Army of Angels

Having had an angel following me round for the last day or so, I was very pleased today to find this small army of angels waiting to be picked up by me. When I found them they were looking a little undignified lying in a plastic basket in a shop in Vantaa. Now though, they have been rescued and dusted off - and are ready to begin their serious work. Both protective and inspirational.

I have a number of friends going through some tricky situations at the moment, so I thought these angels would be perfect for some of them as a reminder that better days are almost certainly ahead.

It is my mission to distribute my angel army over the next few days and to start spreading some angel power amongst people who really could do with some right now.

After our family's horrible year last year, 2013 has started on a positive note. The first five days of the year have gone without incident and several positive things have already happened. Hopefully these angels will spread a little light to some others who also need it. So watch out, there could be an angel arriving at your door very soon!

1 comment:

Katy Henner said...

Once again, as ever, you find a Great and wonderful idea ;o)