Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Moments

If there was a competition on my street to see who had raked up the most leaves, then I would definitely come last. But then if there was a competition to see who had enjoyed them the most, then I think our family might do quite well!

At the moment the front yard looks as though it's covered by a leaf carpet. I think it's beautiful to be honest, but it might well be that the neighbours think differently.

Anyway, one of the reasons, (apart from sheer laziness) that I have left things as they are, is that I wanted to get some pictures of the little ones playing in the leaves... and this morning I caught this one. I love it because it is so full of joy. The only bad thing is that now I don't have any excuses left...looks like I'm going to be spending the afternoon raking. I'm not complaining though, as this is one of the loveliest autumns I can remember. Here's wishing you happy moments doing simple things, wherever you might be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes a leaf carpet is beautiful. Only reason to rake is to help grass increase duoring next spring. (On my opinion)

Kyösti