Friday, February 3, 2012

Feeling Down?


...then here is some Somero sunshine to cheer you up.



Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love writing lists. I don't mean things like shopping lists...but lists of ambitions and dreams, things I should be grateful for, places I would love to visit or faraway friends I'd like to see again... that sort of thing. I love having lists, and I especially like ticking things off once they have been achieved. I have to admit though, that my "what's gone wrong" list is longer than my "what's gone right" list this week. It's been a week full of problems, some bigger than others, but I know I am not alone in feeling a bit down, which is why I wanted to send you some sun in case you needed cheering up as well.

Even getting a shot of the sun proved to be a challenge. I was on the way back from dropping Lucie at the bus station in Forssa (she is going to a camp in Pöyhölä this weekend) when I stopped the car to take the photograph, only to realise that in fact I couldn't, because the battery on my camera had run out. Luckily the irony of the situation made me smile.


So, refusing to be beaten, I recharged the battery once I'd arrived home and managed to find this pretty sunset just before the sun disappeared altogether.  If you are feeling sad this evening, or if your week has been anything like as challenging as mine has, then I hope these sunshine pictures will go a little way towards making you feel a little more positive! At least you know you are not alone. You could perhaps pass this link on to anyone who you think might be in need of some sunshine at the moment.

Here's hoping the weekend will be a good one for all of us.

Much love from Somero!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again !
Thank you Jody for cheering us up!It is absolute positive to read your pages.Even thought the reader may have the down-and-out feeling,due to several reasons,he/she just will start to ponder the bright sides of life!Have a nice weekend,all others as well!
Heikki