Wednesday, February 6, 2013

When Skies are Grey

I have had several lovely messages recently from friends reminding me that there is always hope out there, even on the days where it can seem hard to find.

This is something that I believe in entirely.....(I have said it many times before on here) but I also know that on the really dark days it can be hard to concentrate on the positive.

So as I was driving yesterday I felt I had to stop and take a picture of the sky, because it seemed to illustrate the point really well. It was a grey day in many respects, and not a very pretty one. But as I looked up into the sky I could see that the sun was trying hard to shine through even though there were plenty of clouds in the way.

Somehow, when I look at this picture it seems to me to be full of hope, and the knowledge that the sun is always there - even on the days when we can't see it so clearly.

Wishing you hope, dreams and sunshine. Because the sun is always there - even on the days when the skies seem to be grey.

No comments: