Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hope

Some days we wake up, remember to be feel grateful to be alive and have no trouble believing that anything is possible. Those days are good ones.

But the more I speak to people, the more I hear that most of us also have those days where none of that is the case. It's hard to find the motivation for anything and hard to believe that certain problems will ever be reseolved. I know, because for me today is one of those days.

I don't have a quick solution to this. I wish I did. The problem with the healing power of time is that it takes just that...time. And you can't make it go any quicker, even when you want to.

Instead, I thought I would post one of my favourite pictures of this summer.  It's for anyone reading this who is feeling the same way I am feeling today. I hope it gives you just a little bit of inspiration to believe that however tough things are today, there are surely better days waiting just around the corner. It's the belief I am clinging on to right now, and I know that I am not alone.

No comments: