Friday, September 20, 2013

It's Been a While...

It's been a while since I've written a post, but today I felt as though I wanted to say hello again. It's just past eleven o'clock in the evening and when I went outside just now it was one of those times when it felt almost as if there was magic outside.

Everything felt very still out there. Calm and peaceful, but as though I wasn't quite alone. If angels exist then I am quite sure that a whole bunch of them are standing in the street outside our house this evening.

In any event, it's a lovely evening for a walk and I am going to enjoy the fresh air for a few minutes before going to bed a bit later. Wishing you all a peaceful evening and lots of good things for the weekend...

2 comments:

Manu said...

Nice to see you again! "Welcome" back Jody!

pipari said...

Please write me an e-mail! I have some good news for you.

Heta (ÅA)
heta.heiskanen(at)gmail.com