Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A hug

If there is one thing I know for sure, it's that most of us need a hug from time to time. This evening is one of my times. So if you're also feeling like that this evening, then at least I can tell you that you are not alone. 

When I'm feeling this way I often take my camera and go and look for something to take a picture of. It's not the picture that's the most important thing, it's telling yourself to look for it. 

Today I didn't have to go further than our own back garden to take these. Obviously the fact that Somero is now green instead of white is something worth celebrating in itself, but I also liked the fact that these leaves are evidence of new life coming after a long, hard winter. 

If you're also needing a hug this evening, you'll know exactly what I mean. Hopefully these pictures will do for you what they did for me, which is to remind you of summer, new life and hope. If there's someone there to give you that hug....jump at it, but if not, then I'm sending one from here. Wishing you all a happy tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Thanks for a nice hug, giving you mine back and also wishing YOU all a happy tomorrow