Saturday, November 3, 2012

1.56am

AND I CAN'T SLEEP!

That's all. Nothing else to say because nothing is happening. It's dark outside, everyone in the family has been asleep for ages and from where I am sitting I can't see a soul. I just CAN'T SLEEP.

It won't be long before the little ones are in my bedroom and jumping all over me saying "Äiti saisinko muroja...."

I am praying that I get enough sleep to dream about the new life that I am just about to create. It's a big dream, but the planning would be so much easier if I didn't spend all night wide awake.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be so that your insomnia is a consequence of those frightening figures you've been photographing lately... :)
Heikki

Anonymous said...

I left a message to your own private email-address. With WARM regards H