Saturday, April 14, 2012

Growing Babies

Taija and Meri-Kukka, Jenni and Fanni and Maikku with Eelis and Minttu
I was looking through some photos this morning and I found this one of the Mums and babies in our babyclub which was taken earlier this year on 16th January.  Two days ago I took a similar photo when they all came back to visit and you can see how much they have all changed in just three months.


Teija and Minea join the party and Minttu gives Eelis her blessing...
I know it is a cliché, but babies grow up too fast!

They are not walking yet but they all know how to shout. Loudly. And their first steps are not far away.

I get the feeling that once they are all up on their feet we will need to employ a sheepdog to keep them all under control in order to have a coffee.

Let's see where we are in three months from now...I'll keep you informed.


No comments: